Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Movie Memorabilia

I am a movie merchandiser's dream.

What will you find in my spare room?  A plush Falkor from the Neverending Story, Wizard of Oz figurines, Sex and the City 2 cocktail shaker, Woody and Buzz from Toy Story, Mumble from Happy Feet, an Alice in Wonderland glass, Desperately Seeking Susan poster etc...etc...

C3PO takes a ride on Falkor the luck dragon

I can pinpoint when this started. My parents bought me some ET writing paper and a plush toy. My obsession probably grew with various fast food related movie tie-ins over the years ...

Of my faves is a replica Back to The Future Delorean from Universal Studios in Hollywood. Complete with flux capacitor. It's around 15cm long and only cost $15 (see below)


My Delorean and Victor from The Corpse Bride

My other treasured items include - an R2D2 beanbag from Star Wars, Delinquents cup, Jurassic Park dinosaurs and Madonna lobby cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment